Hoo exchange will delist the following trading pairs on 14:00 8th July 2019 (UTC+8).
Pairs in EOS zone
KING, FAST, EBTC, EETH, EUSD, TXT, ET, MAX, ARN, ZKS, ADE, BRM, BETX, CHL, KEOS, PGL, CUSD, HASH, XPC, ONE
Pairs in ETH zone
ARP, AAA, SGN, VITE, FREC, SNT, MANA, OMG, ZIL
Trading pair will be closed on 14:00 8th July 2019 (UTC+8); Orders will be canceled. The deposit will be closed. Withdrawal will remain normal. If you hold the above tokens, please cancel all orders and withdraw as soon as possible before 14:00 8th July 2019 (UTC+8).
Hoo exchange is dedicated to providing users with safe, fluent, convenient trading services. With the rapidly changing market, some projects are not able to maintain its development, or its popularity and users decrease dramatically. Therefor Hoo exchange will build a delisting mechanism. Delisting process will begin when the project cannot meet the requirement. When the following situation occurs, Hoo has rights to begin the delisting process.
- The project website cannot open for a long time.
- Project product behaves abnormally and not being fixed for a long time.
- The project has unethical, fraud behavior or manipulating others’ asset or hiding important information.
- The trading volume is low at Hoo exchange for a long time.
- Project is thought to engage in illegal conduct like market manipulation.
- The project has no progress report for a long time.
- Project is terminated or ask Hoo to delist.
- Severe safety risks are associated with the project and its token.
- The project has behaviors that influence the normal operation of Hoo exchange.
- Other situations that may lead to delisting.
5th July 2019