For the convenience to participate in the quality project development, Hoo Labs release the details of COCOS Project token program:
Investment amount: 100Million COCOS, Estimated value 600,000 USD
Price: 0.006 USDT
Period: 8th 12:00 - 9th 12:00 July 2019 (UTC+8), 24h in total.
Investment Coin: USDT
Minimum amount: 100 USDT
Maximum amount: 3000 USDT
Investment qualification: Hoo exchange VIP1 or above
Token Distribution & Listing
COCOS project uses a linear token release mechanism. Such mechanism will release 55% sold token when it is officially listed on an exchange. Remaining 45% sold tokens will release 15% per 2 months. COCOS may adjust the mechanism when needed. Since COCOS token will not be released at the first time. Hoo will instead distribute the Future Token of COCOS to users after the token sale at 1:1 ratio. This future token represents the coming COCOS tokens later. The future token will trade in markets of USDT, BTC, ETH. Deposit and withdraw will not open.
Joining project token sale is of high risk, which may lead to severe asset loss. Please notice the following risks and take care of your own investment.
1. Cryptocurrency is a new investment product with high volatility. You should have sufficient knowledge and careful investment judgment.
2. COCOS main net is not yet online. Token release time is unknown. Hoo will list the Future Token sometime later after the token sale.
3. VIP is needed to participate in this token sale. You can register hoo through an invitation link to participate in this event.
Cocos Blockchain Expedition (Cocos-BCX) is aimed to build a complete multi-game running environment, providing convenient services to blockchain games developers. New gaming experience for blockchain gamers is promised. Asset obtained within the game is completely owned by users
Token name: COCOS
Type: COCOS-BCX chain
Total supply: 100 billion.
Ecology user encouragement 10%
Ecology promotion 8%
Organization donator 22.4%
Project reserve 38.6%
COCOS token utility
COCO can be used as:
1. trading within COCOS ecology
2. share of consensus in Cocos-BCX chain
3. participate in Cocos platform block producing
Chen haozhi: Co-founder, built Chukong Technology in 2009.
Richard Yang: Co-founder, have more than 15 years working and investment experience.
Reed Hong: graduate from Peking University, have more than 10 years developing experience.
Caterina Zhang: used to work in NEO chain as marketing officer.
Alvin Huang: used to work as product manager and ONE.TOP rating co-founder.
NGC, Binance、INB、Dfund、500Startups、BlockVC、OK，Blockchain Capital、ONTology、FreeS FUND、NODE Capital、NEO Capital、 Ticker Capital、BMETA Capital、BYTE Capital、 InsurFun、BA Capital、TOKENMANIA etc.