There are two cases if you lost your Google 2FA due to phone loss or mistakes:
- You have saved the Google 2FA PIN
If you have saved the Google 2FA PIN, all you need to do is to download the authenticator, enter the pin and bind again.
- You did not save the Google 2FA PIN
Please follow the steps below for your account safety:
- Click “Submit a Request” https://support.hoo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new , and fill in your problem.
- Upload your Mainland China ID or passport (Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan users, please user passport)
- Front side of your ID ( Cover page of your passport)
- Back side of your ID (Photo page of your passport)
- A photo of you holding the ID or passport + a piece of paper on which you should write down the date and details of what you’re applying for)
Please make sure that the texts and photo are easy to recognize. Modification, coverage, PS are not allowed. Or you may not pass the verification.
Hoo staff will cancel the Google 2FA feature for you once we reviewed your application. For your account safety, please re-bind the Google 2FA when you’re notified that you have canceled the 2FA. Hoo will not take any responsibility for the loss caused by the cancellation of your Google 2FA.