Dear Hoo User,
Hoo will launch the first Dual Currency "Coin +" project on 13. Dec. The annualized interest can reach 120%. Welcome to enjoy it!
#1 Dual Currency "Coin +" information
|Pegged Price||7000 USDT|
|Subscription Day||13. Dec|
|Due Day||20. Dec|
|Annualized Interest||Expected to reach 120%|
|Take actual interest when subscription ends|
|Total Amount||50 BTC|
|Min Subscription||0.1 BTC|
|Max Subscription||1 BTC|
Notice：The invested asset is locked after subscription. Cancellation is not supported.
What is Dual Currency "Coin +"?
Hoo Dual Currency "Coin +" is a floating profit product with risks of loss. The profit rate is determined before the subscription. The clearing currency depends on the price and is unknown until the product is due.
Pegged price is used to compare with the clearing price. Clearing price is the average price of BTC at 16:00 （UTC+8）on the due day.
BTC average price is calculated from Bittrex、Bitstamp、Coinbase、Pro、Gemini、Kraken、Itbit、LMAX Digital after capping off the highest and lowest price.
If the clearing price is lower than the pegged price, the asset will be cleared with invested coins.
If the clearing price is higher than the pegged price, the asset will be cleared with USDT.
Suppose a Dual currency "Coin +" product is shown as:
|Pegged Price||7000 USDT|
If Ming bought 1 BTC above product on 25 Nov. When the product is due on 25 Dec:
If BTC price is lower than 7000, Ming will get 5% BTC profit. That is 1.05 BTC.
If BTC price is exactly 7000, Ming will get 5% USDT profit. that is 1*7000*(1+5%)=7350 USDT.
To conclude, Ming will always get 5% profit with BTC or USDT. It depends on the BTC/USDT clearing price.
1. Investors who predict the price will decrease and still not willing to sell at the current price.
2. Miners who hope the coins can gain appropriate profit.
1. Dual Currency "Coin +" is a derivative investment product. You should be clear with your risk tolerance, investment experience, investment knowledge before making any investment decision. If you have questions, please consult your investment advisor.
2. Dual Currency "Coin +" is not a deposit. You may take a severe loss of your asset. You should not regard Dual Currency "Coin +" as a simple deposit or current account.
3. Crypto price may undergo severely volatility. The profit of Dual Currency "Coin +" may be greatly lower than other interest or investment products. Your asset after due day clearing may be greatly lower than your initial asset value.
4. Please be reminded that Dual Currency "Coin +" does not support cancellation or termination in advance.
5. This article only serves as a reference. It is not any kind of referral or invitation of the product. The information here may be changed at any time.