Dear Hoo users,
Hoo exchange officially reached strategic partnership with WOOTRADE to explore better way in increasing the liquidity and UX of crypto trading on Hoo. In order to thank for our users' great support, we are launching the spot trading "Trade on Hoo with Zero-Fee" campaign!!
Time: 14:00 on Apr. 3, 2020-14:00 on Apr. 10, 2020 (UTC+8)
Trading pair: BTC/USDT, BCH/USDT, BSV/USDT, LTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, BNB/USDT, HT/USDT, OKB/USDT
1. Halving Carnival: "0 trading fee" for mainstream tokens
During the activity, the trading tokens in the hoo spot trading area is limited and users will enjoy 0 Maker fee and 0.05% Taker fee.
2. Spots & Futures Carnival: Splitting up the 10,000 USDT contract trading fund
"0 trading fee" campaign is limited to mainstream tokens. Users who makes a single purchase worth at least 100 USDT will receive 1 USDT contract trading fund (maximum fund 10 USDT). The total amount of trading fund is 10, 000 USDT.
- Requirement: complete KYC
- The carnival is limited to the first purchase order for the "0 trading fee" on Spot Trading, with a maximum reward of 10 USDT.
- You have to make a transaction or withdraw your assets within 15 days. If the fund is not duly used, it would be processed by our platform.
- You cannot withdraw the fund unless you have made at least 2 transactions in 15 days, with at least 600 USDT trading volume, and a historical rate of return of ≥±10%.
- Total trading fund up to 10, 000 USDT, and will be awarded in chronological order. Hoo will announce the remaining amount of the current fund on the day, campaign ending while funds over;
- To ensure fair play, no cheating or other illegal activities are allowed. If the user appears to affect the normal operation of the activity, we will immediately cancel the reward eligibility. For serious cases, their account will be frozen.
- The winners will be announced and awarded within 7 working days after the end of the campaign.
- The activities of all final interpretation of the right to Hoo digital assets trading platform.
Apr. 3, 2020