Dear Hoo users,
Hoo Dual Currency Deposit (DCD) is coming back on April 21 after a full upgrade! To celebrate this, we, at Hoo.com, are launching 3 campaigns for the benefit of our users:
- Affiliate program with high commission
- Share the product to increase your ARR
- Higher ARR for the first investor
What is Dual Currency Deposit?
Dual Currency Deposit (DCD) is a financing product with fluctuating earnings whose capital funds can not be guaranteed. The rate of return is clear and fixed when purchased, while the settlement coin is uncertain. When the deposit period is due, which coin is used for the settlement coin depends on the comparing result of the settlement price and pegged price.
The pegged price of DCD is a benchmark price which will be used to compare with the settlement price. The settlement price is the average number of the market price 30 minutes before 16:00 (UTC+8) on the day of settlement.
BTC average price is calculated from Bittrex, Bitstamp, Coinbase, Pro, Gemini, Kraken, Itbit, LMAX Digital after capping off the highest and lowest price.
If the settlement price is lower than the pegged price, the earnings will be settled in investment coin; If the settlement price is higher than the pegged price, it will be settled in USDT.
Suppose a Dual Currency Deposit product is shown as:
|Pegged Price||7000 USDT|
If Bob bought 1 BTC above product on April 20. When the product is due on Dec 25, 2020:
If BTC price is lower than $7000, he will get 5% BTC profit. That is 1.05 BTC.
If BTC price is exactly $7000, he will get 5% USDT profit. That is 1*7000*(1+5%)=7350 USDT.
To conclude, Bob will always get 5% profit with BTC or USDT. It depends on the BTC/USDT clearing price.
1. Investors who predict the price will decrease and still not willing to sell at the current price.
2. Miners who hope the coins can gain appropriate profit.
1. Affiliate Program with High Commission
Users will receive 0.1% commission from their affiliates and sub-affiliates, within 90 days after the trader accepted your invitation, there will be matching commission each time he buys the Dual Currency Deposit product, which will be terminated after 90 days;
Dual Currency Deposit Commission = Deposited Amount * Commission Rate, which will be distributed in USDT, and send to users' wallet account the next day.
2. Share the DCD Product to Increase Your ARR
Users can share the product to others via APP and increase the ARR. For every successful invitation, they will get an extra interest+ coupon. The higher the number of invites, the higher the annualized rate of return.
3. Higher ARR for the First Investor
The ARR for the DCD will be 8% higher for the first investor who made the deposit.
1. Dual Currency Deposit is a derivative investment product. You should be clear with your risk tolerance, investment experience, investment knowledge before making any investment decision. If you have any questions, please consult your investment advisor.
2. Dual Currency Deposit is not savings, whose capital fund is not guaranteed. You should not regard Dual Currency Deposit as a pure savings or deposit account.
3. Crypto price may undergo severely volatility. The profit of Dual Currency Deposit may be greatly lower than other interest or investment products. Your asset after due day clearing may be greatly lower than your initial asset value.
4. Please be reminded that Dual Currency Deposit does not support cancellation or termination in advance.
5. This article only serves as a reference. It is not any kind of referral or invitation of the product. The information here may be changed at any time.
April 21, 2020