Dear Hoo users,
Due to outbreaks of COVID-19, a branded T-shirt manufacturer is unable to export their clothing. They decided to co-operate with Hoo to launch the "Right to Buy" activity. We will launch the ZDN token sale in the Hoo Option section and users can get a T-shirt by trading ZDN tokens. At the same time, on the 7th day after the end of participation, users have the right to withdraw from Token Sale project and receive a 100% return of their funds.
Amount: 100,000 ZDN (total 350,000 USDT)
Mode: First come, first served
Reference price: 3.5 USDT
Time: 10:00 on May. 12, 2020 to 20:00 on May. 12, 2020 (UTC+8)
Accepted coin: USDT (wallet account)
Minimum invest: 35 USDT
Maximum invest: 35000 USDT
Requirements: complete KYC
Exchange formula: 1 ZDN = 1 piece of brand clothing
ZDN Release Time: Tokens will be distributed to the user's wallet account by 14:00 on May 13
ZDN/USDT Trading Pair Listing Time: open at 14:00 on May 13
ZDN tokens exchange time: from 14:00 on May 13
Withdrawal of redemption date: 14:00-17:00 on May 19
Rights for Users
ZDN exchange for T-Shirt: The user withdraws ZDN tokens to the Hoo's wallet address designated by Brand Clothing Company (wallet address: XXXXXXX), and fills in his mobile phone number and name. After the transfer is successful, users can contact with official customer service of the company (customer service contact XXXXX). Checking the transfer information, requesting the T-shirt style, color, size, quantity and other information and fill in your own mailing address. If you have any problem with the T-shirt you received, you can also contact the official customer service for solution.
Withdrawal and Redemption Day: Users can apply for quit from the Token Sale project at Hoo Option from 14:00-17:00 on May 19. Application requires ZDN token with 1 ZDN = 3.5 USDT. This is a one-time opportunity to quit and no longer support redemption after the expiry date.
- ZDN tokens sale can only support integer tokens due to uncertain shipping condition, otherwise are not supported for shipping. For example, transfer of 10.9 ZDNs supports the shipment of only 10 T-shirts. But redemptions are allowed with a decimal token price.
- For information on T-shirt style, size and quantity, please visit the clothing company's website or contact the official customer service directly.
- Please check your wallet address carefully when withdrawing your ZDN tokens, and be sure to fill in your account information as an addendum.
- After the user participated in the token sale, he will not be able to return the ZDN. Also, he needs to contact the manufacturer in time to select the required clothing. Hoo will supervise the whole process of shipping from the manufacturer to ensure that users receive the clothing goods.
- Hoo only provides an entrance to trade and invest in ZDN, ZDN is not issued by Hoo, and we does not sell clothing directly. When you initiate the right and transfer the ZDN into the manufacturer's wallet, it is considered as the completion of the purchase of clothing. Hoo does not guarantee the after-sales problems of clothing. For this event, the final interpretation is reserved.
May 11, 2020