Withdrawal: 17:00 on July 24(UTC+8)
Introduction to Meter(MTR & MTRG)
Meter is the DeFi infrastructure with built-in stable mining coins. It solves the following problems for the DeFi community:
1. Lack of stable value of native asset currencies;
2. Low transaction performance, with transactions not immediately recognizable.
3. Decentralized financial services exist only in the DeFi ecosystem, which makes it difficult to solve problems such as cross-chaining on the native asset side.
The Meter network employs an innovative Proof of Value (PoV) consensus mechanism, which is
a hybrid of Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS).
The Meter system consists of two tokens:
1. MTR, the low-volatility currency token, which is created by PoW miners.
2. MTRG, the governance token, which is used by PoS validators to validate transactions.
Total supply: uncapped
Total supply: 40,000,000 MTRG
Circulation: 2,100,000 MTRG